The Appraisal District Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
The local property tax system follows the principle of checks and balances. An appraisal district board of directors hires the chief appraiser, sets the budget and appoints the appraisal review board members.The directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods. The chief appraiser carries out the appraisal district’s legal duties, hires the staff, makes the appraisals and operates the appraisal office.
|Board of Directors|
|Claude Caffee- Chairman|
|Richard Glaser- Secretary|
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tax Statements (Bills) for 2017
- Reminder to Property Owners to look out for their 2017 Notice of Appraised Value
- Property Tax Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners of Important Filing Deadlines
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications