All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tax Statements (Bills) for 2017
- Reminder to Property Owners to look out for their 2017 Notice of Appraised Value
- Property Tax Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners of Important Filing Deadlines
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications