**ALERT-Lobby Re-Opening June 1st. Please see important information below. **
Fannin Central Appraisal District will re-open the lobby to the public at 8:00 A.M. on Monday June 1st and resume normal business operations. While visiting the office in-person, please remember to use common sense and wise judgment in order to maintain good health practices.
Public health guidance has been provided below by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
- DSHS Health protocols for individuals: Individuals should avoid being in a group larger than 10 individuals (including those within the individual’s household). Within these groups, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize in person contact with others not in the individual’s household. Minimizing in-person contact includes maintaining 6 feet of separation from individuals. When maintaining 6 feet of separation is not feasible, other methods should be utilized to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as wearing a face covering or mask, washing or sanitizing hand frequently, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects.
- In other settings, the group size may be larger than 10 individuals, based on the particular recommended minimum health protocols. In those settings, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize in-person contact and use other methods to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Self-screen before going into a business for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, or known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering a business and after any interaction with employees, other customers, or items in the business. Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when entering a business, or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual’s household. If available, individuals should consider wearing nonmedical grade face masks. One benefit of wearing a mask is to remind you not to touch your face. Individuals aged 65 or older are at a higher risk of COVID-19. To the extent possible, avoid being within 6 feet with individuals aged 65 and older. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible. Carry and use hand sanitizer regularly, especially before eating.
Fannin Central Appraisal District (FCAD) reserves the right, in accordance with the recommended guidelines above, to make changes within the FCAD office that are in the interest of public health safety. It is the individual’s responsibility to not enter public places if they are exhibiting symptoms. Anyone exhibiting symptoms outlined in the DSHS protocols above may be asked to conduct FCAD business online, through the US Postal Service or over the phone.
Customers are encouraged to continue utilizing online resources, email or telephone to conduct their business with the appraisal district. Tighter restrictions may be imposed during Appraisal Review Board (ARB) Hearings. Individuals should periodically check our website for breaking news on the Districts day to day operations.
Main Line (903) 583-8701
Don’t be fooled by this Homestead Scam!!
Welcome to Fannin Central Appraisal District!
Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district.
Fannin Appraisal District is responsible for appraising all real and business personal property within Fannin County and parts of four surrounding counties. The district appraises property according to the Texas Property Tax Code and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).
Fannin Appraisal District is responsible for the fair market appraisal of properties within each of the following taxing entities:
|City of Bailey||City of Trenton||Sam Rayburn ISD|
|City of Bonham||City of Whitewright||Savoy ISD|
|City of Dodd City||City of Windom||Trenton ISD|
|City of Ector||Bonham ISD||Whitewright ISD|
|City of Honey Grove||Dodd City ISD||Wolfe City ISD|
|City of Ladonia||Ector ISD||Blue Ridge ISD|
|City of Leonard||Honey Grove ISD||North Lamar ISD|
|City of Pecan Gap||Fannindel ISD||Fannin County|
|City of Savoy||Leonard ISD|
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Property Tax Statements (Bills) for 2020 Tax Year
- Post cards informing taxpayers of proposed tax rates coming soon
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to watch for their 2020 Notice of Appraised Value
- EXTENSION OF 2020 FILING DEADLINES RENDITION STATEMENTS
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers