Don’t be fooled by this Homestead Scam!!
Welcome to Fannin Central Appraisal District!
Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district.
Fannin Appraisal District is responsible for appraising all real and business personal property within Fannin County and parts of four surrounding counties. The district appraises property according to the Texas Property Tax Code and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).
Fannin Appraisal District is responsible for the fair market appraisal of properties within each of the following taxing entities:
|City of Bailey||City of Trenton||Sam Rayburn ISD|
|City of Bonham||City of Whitewright||Savoy ISD|
|City of Dodd City||City of Windom||Trenton ISD|
|City of Ector||Bonham ISD||Whitewright ISD|
|City of Honey Grove||Dodd City ISD||Wolfe City ISD|
|City of Ladonia||Ector ISD||Blue Ridge ISD|
|City of Leonard||Honey Grove ISD||North Lamar ISD|
|City of Pecan Gap||Fannindel ISD||Fannin County|
|City of Savoy||Leonard ISD|
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Agenda for Public Hearing for 2021 Budget and Board of Director Meeting June 8th @ 12:00 (noon)
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to watch for their 2020 Notice of Appraised Value
- EXTENSION OF 2020 FILING DEADLINES RENDITION STATEMENTS
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers
- Request for Electronic Communications-Sec 1.086