The Appraisal District Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
The local property tax system follows the principle of checks and balances. An appraisal district board of directors hires the chief appraiser, sets the budget and appoints the appraisal review board members.The directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods. The chief appraiser carries out the appraisal district’s legal duties, hires the staff, makes the appraisals and operates the appraisal office.
|Board of Directors|
|Richard Glaser – Chairman|
|Jerry Magness – Vice Chair|
|David Farris – Secretary|
|Randall Blake – Member|
|James Watson – Member|
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Property Tax Statements (Bills) and Payment Options for 2019
- Employment Opportunity – Staff Appraiser
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to look out for their 2019 Notice of Appraised Value
- Options for People with Delinquent Property Taxes
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers