Date January 9, 2017 Fannin Central Appraisal District Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions One of the easiest ways a homeowner can lower his or her property tax bill in 2017 is to file a homestead exemption. A homestead is generally the house and land used as the owner’s principal residence on Jan. […]
New Requirements for Tax Foreclosure Sale Bidders On March 29th 2016, the commissioners court adopted a resolution that requires any bidders at a tax foreclosure sale to meet the qualification criteria laid out in Section 34.015 of the Property Tax Code. Essentially, a prospective bidder must apply for and have in their possession prior […]
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Board of Director Meeting Agenda for July 13, 2020
- Agenda for Public Hearing for the 2021-2022 Reappraisal Plan
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to watch for their 2020 Notice of Appraised Value
- EXTENSION OF 2020 FILING DEADLINES RENDITION STATEMENTS
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers