All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Temporary Exemption for Qualified Property Damaged by Disaster
- Property Tax Statements (Bills) for 2020 Tax Year
- Post cards informing taxpayers of proposed tax rates coming soon
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to watch for their 2020 Notice of Appraised Value
- EXTENSION OF 2020 FILING DEADLINES RENDITION STATEMENTS