All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Options for People with Delinquent Property Taxes
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers
- Business Owner Reminder–Rendition Deadline is April 1
- Property Tax Payment Tips January
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners of Important Filing Deadlines