Public Information Request
The Texas Public Information Act allows the public the right to access government information. All persons who request information must do so in writing. They must submit a written request that includes enough description and details of the information; also allowing the governmental body to accurately identify and locate the information which you are requesting. The request must be for records or information that already exists. The Public Information Act does not require a governmental body to create new records, perform legal research or to answer questions. The requestor may ask to inspect records, obtain copies of records or both. Although most government information is available under the Act, some exceptions exist.
Written requests submitted under the Texas Public Information Act may be submitted by mail, fax, e-mail or in person to the following individual:
Public Information Officer
C/O Fannin Central Appraisal District
831 W. State Hwy 56 Bonham, Tx 75418
Fax: (903)583-8015 firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Property Tax Statements (Bills) and Payment Options for 2019
- Employment Opportunity – Staff Appraiser
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to look out for their 2019 Notice of Appraised Value
- Options for People with Delinquent Property Taxes
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers