Public Information Request
The Texas Public Information Act allows the public the right to access government information. All persons who request information must do so in writing. They must submit a written request that includes enough description and details of the information; also allowing the governmental body to accurately identify and locate the information which you are requesting. The request must be for records or information that already exists. The Public Information Act does not require a governmental body to create new records, perform legal research or to answer questions. The requestor may ask to inspect records, obtain copies of records or both. Although most government information is available under the Act, some exceptions exist.
Written requests submitted under the Texas Public Information Act may be submitted by mail, fax, e-mail or in person to the following individual:
Public Information Officer
C/O Fannin Central Appraisal District
831 W. State Hwy 56 Bonham, Tx 75418
Fax: (903)583-8015 firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Board of Directors Meeting Agenda July 20, 2021 @ noon
- Postcards to property owners containing important property tax information coming soon!
- Property Tax Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to watch for their 2021 Notice of Appraised Value
- Temporary Exemption for Qualified Property Damaged by Disaster